We all use maths every day, often without realising it. Helping your child feel confident about maths at home gives them a head start with their learning at school.
The Family Maths Toolkit is brimming with tips and advice including:
- Advice about school and maths
- How a good understanding of maths helps in everyday life
- How to improve your own maths
- Information on the national curriculum
- Helping your child with maths homework
- Current maths teaching methods
The children are developing a website to support the learning of maths at home. You can find it here and we will continue to add help videos and resources.