School Mission Statement
Be Happy & Keep the Faith
We aim to:
- foster a deep love and knowledge of the Catholic faith and to create a Christian, caring community where Christian values are seen to be at work and relationships are fostered between Home, School, the Parish and the local Community.
- ensure that the curriculum provides a Catholic Christian context in which children can grow in understanding and in the acquisition of skills, values and attitudes. implement the National Curriculum in a broad, balanced and stimulating way, developing enquiring minds, the ability to communicate linguistically, mathematical understanding and an understanding of the world around us.
- encourage the development of each child as an individual; physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually and intellectually, attaining his/her own optimum potential.
- forge strong beneficial links with parents, governors and the community.
- encourage participation in and contribution to all aspects of school life and in activities with other schools in the wider educational environment.